“Computer simulation of advanced materials”: Visa and accommodation

There are two possibilities to get Russian visa:

  1. Ask travel agency for tourist visa.
    With tourist visa you can't live in MSU guest house.
    You can book any other accommodation in Moscow by yourself.
  2. Fill out invitation form, e-mail filled form and scanned copy of the main page of your passport to the school local committee: obogomol@gmail.com.
    Wait for official letter of invitation from MSU, then apply for visa to Russian embassy or consulate in your country.
    In this case you can live at the MSU guest house or other Moscow hotels.

There are limited number of available places at the MSU guest house (same building with the lecture hall). Fare is about 40 euro/night. If you want to book the place — please e-mail to the school local committee: obogomol@gmail.com. The rooms will be booked according to "first come — first served" principle.

Российские участники, желающие проживать в общежитиях ГЗ МГУ, сообщите пожалуйста свои ФИО и предполагаемые даты въезда и выезда Богомоловой Ольге.